$5 SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS | FREE LOCAL PICKUP

FAQ

Did you know we offer Sezzle??!!

What is Sezzle?
Sezzle is a payment service that doesn't cost you ANYTHING! You pay 25% of your purchase upfront , we ship the items to you, and then the rest of your purchase is split up into payments over the course of 6 weeks. The remaining 75% of your order is split into 3 bi-weekly payments. There is no interest or hidden fees (we pay those for you). However, we have a $25 minimum purchase required, and you do agree to pay the remainder of your balance by a certain day. This is all done by Sezzle and payments are made to Sezzle.

How to use it?
When you go to the checkout, you just click Sezzle as the payment option. The first time you will have to be approved (apparently very easy!) and if you choose to use it again in the future, you can pay within seconds.

For more info, here is a great article about Sezzle specifically geared to Millennials, but it applies to everyone. 
https://www.pymnts.com/…/sezzle-helps-millennials-with-poo…/

We hope that this helps some of you out, especially during the holiday season when you need to quickly get all of those holiday gifts but don't have the cash on hand to purchase them all at once.

xoxo, 

Iris & Rainbow